Thursday, February 28, 2013



I held a semi-private introductory workshop last week. Deborah was an enthusiastic participant. Lilliana didn't want her photo taken. That was the first time any of my students refused - and I have had over 300 people in my classes.

I am going to take a break from teaching for a while to concentrate on my own work and create a book on painting figures in encaustic. I will offer private classes to artists who have some experience in encaustic and want to learn advanced techniques.





1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I recently viewed your website and am interesting in coming for a course/workshop.
    Please kindly give me more information on how to register and am i eligible to come from Africa for any of your workshop
    and also would like to know about the travel procedure for an international participant.

    I wait for your quick reply on lincon4stuff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews