Thursday, August 3, 2017

I'm concentrating on Private Classes

I get to meet and hang out with delightful artists during the private workshops I offer. These are not beginning artists; they have had either some encasutic experience or a lot and want to learn many new techniques.

I cover making glass-like surfaces, transfers, oil glazes, using pan pastels, incising, carving, painting portraits, incorporating charcoal and wax pencil, encaustic on paper, shellac burn and anything else the participant want to experience. I will stay in touch for as long as there are questions or inquires about tool and materials.
Phe from Australia Aug. 2

Amy from Tennessee, Aug. 3 Sorry Amy about the shot with your hair over your face, the other one had your eyes cosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews